Quick post to show you the non-skid and the solar panels. Next chore is emptying the workshop, which happens a bit here and a bit there, most mornings. How on earth did we collect so much stuff??
Warning to those of you planning to do this: I didn't use the 3M blue tape because it didn't make a tight enough seal in the head and my paint found its way under the tape in places. I used the 3M green on the deck and the darn stuff doesn't all come off. Mostly, but not all. What's left leaves a stain. I am NOT happy. David bought some 3M adhesive remover, but it wasn't strong enough. He is going back to by 3M Death in a Can. Fingers crossed.
|Looking forward, toward the bow. So pretty! You can see one bit of reluctant adhesive right in the middle of the white gelcoat in the middle of this photo.|
|Side decks, too...unfortunately beautiful new non-skid shows dirt really well.|
|Cap'n Dave and his solar array - he built the frame himself!|
|Empty shelves, empty boxes...we're getting there. The far shelf on the left has to be carried on Raven. Yeah, right. I see more culling in our future. Fortunately a lot of it gets lashed to the deck.|