Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Blue sky

[Hilde's log]

The sky is blue, the wind is honking, the water level is almost back to normal. We've had a hot shower and a quick drive around. League City and Kemah are okay, all water drained away. We have been unbelievably lucky: no property loss. Even the RV is okay. The consignment lot is an island and all the RVs are okay. Our stuff in storage is okay. We are working to finish clearing out the big one today. The air is wonderfully fresh, swept free of the everlasting pollution I am usually forced to breathe. I will not be posting or texting for awhile. I have post traumatic stress stupidity and can't seem to focus on much. Also my phone croaked, and it will be a few days before the new one arrives. Since it is "new and improved" I probably won't be able to work it. Please call if you like; we'd love to hear from you. But use David's cell.

Blue sky!! Sun!! Can't beat it.

No comments: